The intention of this Masters Project is to create Concept Art suitable for a 2D Platformer Game inspired by South Korean mythology with a focus on Creature Design.

Initial Plan

Below is my initial schedule for the project. I expect that I will have to adapt it as I progress. I think at the moment it looks like it will be a rush at the end. Maybe more of a lateral approach to my project development will be better. I will produce a new plan when I have started production.


Week Starting Species Environments Research & Documentation
9th June 1st Research
16th June 2nd 1st Specification
23rd June 3rd 2nd Contextualisation
30th June 4th 3rd Written Report Draft
7th July 5th 4th
14th July 6th 5th
21st July 7th Reflective Analysis
28th July Book design
4th August Art Book
11th August Written Report
25th August Poster
1st September DEADLINE: 3rd September

The project deliverables are as follows:

  • Art Book
  • Written Report
  • Research Poster

    In terms of visual work, I aim to produce:

  • 7 species
  • 5 environments

    I will be writing a full Project Specification when I have finished my initial research.